TRANSFORMING HEALTH SUMMIT 2020 - ADVANCED PRACTICE CME REGISTRATION ONLY
The Third Annual Transforming Health Summit is the first in Colorado to bridge clinical care, behavioral health, and public health to better serve transgender and non-binary communities. This Summit aims to create opportunities to share information, efforts, and best practices around Transgender and Non-Binary care across the lifespan by bridging the varied disciplines of education, advocacy, and clinical care, among others. Sessions are led by expert providers specializing in Transgender and Non-Binary focused care throughout the state of Colorado.
The Summit will involve key advocates and leaders across the spectrum of healthcare with topics including:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Gender affirming Surgery
- TGNB Medical care beyond HRT
- Complex Case Presentations
- Medical Considerations for TGNB Youth
- HIV Care in TGNB Communities
- HIV and PrEP care for TGNB Youth
- Trauma Informed Care
- Behavioral Health Letter Writing
- Behavioral Health Considerations for TGNB Youth
- Tenents of Behavioral Health Care with TGNB Communities
- Creating an Affirming TGNB Outreach Testing Environment
Sponsoring the 2020 Transforming Health Summit supports the efforts to improve affirming Health Care for Transgender and Non-Binary Coloradans.
- Increase clinical best practices, share innovative research, and build community partnerships to support health and wellness of Transgender and Non-Binary Communities.
- Develop an understanding of how intersectionality of identities affects Transgender and Non-Binary communities.
- Describe how stigma, discrimination, and bias impacts Transgender and Non-Binary affirming healthcare.
ADVANCED PRACTICE CME REGISTRATION ONLY - This registration option is intended for advanced practice providers and will provide continuing medical education (CME) credit for attendance. Providers that require continuing nursing education (CNE) can register using the CNE option. Individuals that do not require those credits can register using the Certificate of Attendance option.
If you are a Denver Health employee enter this discount code: "DHHA" to receive 15% off your registration fee. When registering you MUST use your Denver Health email in order to be eligible for this discount
If you are interested in attending this Summit but the registration fee creates a financial barrier for you, please contact Andrew.Miller2@dhha.org
For any additional questions please contact: Andrew.Miller2@dhha.org