Medical Mistrust Summit
See All of Me: The Intersections of Medical Mis/Distrust and its Impact on Transgender Health, HIV Care and Prevention
- Describe the impacts of medical mis/distrust on the Transgender community.
- Explore strategies and tools healthcare organizations can use to address mis/distrust.
- Explain strategies and tools healthcare organizations can use to build trustworthiness.
- Discuss the policies and procedures healthcare organizations and hospital administrators do to build inclusive, safe, and just climates for the Transgender community.
- Identify and discuss collective for Transgender communities in healthcare settings.
Dates: Tuesday March 1, 2022 and Wednesday March 2, 2022
Time: 11:00am - 3:00pm MST | 10:00am - 2:00pm PST
Class Contact: Zami HyemingwayZami.Hyemingway@dhha.org